At Jolt Credit Union, even our checking accounts look for ways to make your day easier. You get:
NO MINIMUM BALANCE REQUIREMENTS or monthly service fee, regardless of your monthly balance or usage.
DEBIT REWARDS. Earn 1 point for every $5 you swipe with your Debit Rewards Card.
CONVENIENT AND ONLINE. Save time and money with Online Banking, Bill Payer & Mobile Banking
NEED CASH? Nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide with the CO-OP Network.
GET REWARDED FOR DAILY PURCHASES LARGE & SMALL
Members who have a Jolt Debit Card are automatically enrolled in debit rewards. For every $5 you swipe, 1 point will be earned. This includes both PIN & Signature based transactions.
Your Debit Card Rewards are redeemable for a valuable travel or merchandise award. The more points you save, the greater your reward.
Plus, you have the added benefit of CURewards Mall. This is a program that allows you to earn Mall points, by shopping at your favorite brand-name retailers within the CURewards Mall Network.
- Points expire 5 years after they are credited. Maximum of 10,000 points each month.
CLAIM YOUR REWARD
The CURewards program is easy!
- To redeem your points for merchandise visit www.CURewards.com and order online. For CURewards account assistance contact (888) 634-6318.
- To claim a travel reward, visit www.CURewards.com and order online or call us toll-free at (800) 900-6160.
- To order a Debit Card call (800) 798-2328 or click here to apply online.
- If your card has been lost or stolen, contact us right away. If it is after hours call (888) 918-7845.
- If you plan to travel outside of your normal spending area, contact the credit union prior to your trip to ensure your card will work properly. You can also add your travel plans in Jolt's mobile banking app.
Direct Deposit is the electronic transfer of your paycheck, Social Security benefit, pension, annuity check, or other payment into your account. Your entire paycheck can be distributed in any combination to your accounts each pay period.
WHY USE DIRECT DEPOSIT?
- It provides quicker access to your money when you use your Jolt Debit Card.
- Direct Deposit increases the safety and convenience of processing your check. You no longer need to worry about your paper check being lost or stolen and having to wait in line to cash it.
FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO SIGN UP:
- Obtain a Direct Deposit form from your employer.
- Complete your personal information, including:
- Your Jolt Account Number
- To which account funds should be deposited, Checking or Savings
- Jolt’s ABA Routing Number: 272484441
- Sign and submit as directed.
Social Security Direct Deposit can be set up through Jolt’s Accounting Department by calling (800) 798-2328 ext. 139 or by visiting www.godirect.org.
Swipe and Save! Your RoundUp Debit Card does the work for you.
Each time you make a purchase with your Jolt Mastercard® Debit Card, the purchase will be rounded up to the nearest whole dollar amount and the difference will be transferred to the Jolt savings account of your choice. **Funds must be available in your checking account for the transfer to take place.
You can turn off RoundUp at any time by contacting Jolt.
Ready to start saving? It’s easy! Enroll now or contact Jolt at (800) 798.2328.
A. To set up Direct Deposit to your account, you will want to provide Jolt’s ABA/Routing Number 272484441 and your savings or checking account number. To confirm your account, please contact the credit union at (800) 798-2328. For security reasons, we will mail you the account details to set up Direct Deposit to your account.
A. Interest is paid monthly and posted on the last day of each statement cycle.
Yes, if applicable.
A. Frequently, we see that Direct Deposits may not credit your account due to an invalid account number. Be sure to verify with the issuer of the deposit that they are sending funds with your 14 digit account number. You may also want to validate the ABA Routing Number: 272484441. For assistance, contact the credit union at (800) 798-2328.
A. Transferring funds is easy and free with Jolt’s Bill Pay, available in Mobile and Online Banking. You may also transfer funds from your Jolt account to another financial institution via a wire transfer. To initiate a wire transfer, please contact Member Support at (800) 798-2328 or visit the nearest Jolt location.
A. No, you may only have one type of checking per member account.
A. Jolt proudly serves members who own or operate the following business types: sole proprietor, partnership or Limited Liability Company. To qualify for a business account all owners must qualify for membership. Organization/Parish accounts are also welcome that meet our membership qualifications.
There is a monthly service charge of $5.00 for a business checking account.
A. If wiring U.S. Dollars, please provide the issuing institution the following instructions:
- Routing number (ABA#) 272478075
- Alloya Corporate Federal Credit Union
- Jolt Credit Union
- Account number # 272484441
- Members name
- Members account #
A. For every $5 charged on your Jolt debit card, 1 point will be earned. This includes both PIN & Signature based transactions.
A. To check and redeem your points visit www.CURewards.com