In 2012, the credit union began offering a Debit Card Rewards program. Upon review, 5% of our members using the Debit Card Rewards program have redeemed points. With any program, we analyze how many members are actively participating and who see it as a benefit of their credit union membership. Due to the low participation rate, effective October 31, 2020; your Jolt Debit Card will no longer earn Debit Rewards. You will have until December 31, 2020 to redeem your Debit Card Rewards points. Points can be redeemed for gift cards, electronics, travel, recreation, housewares, movies and more.
How To Redeem Debit Rewards Points
- Visit the website here
- You will need to register if you have never redeemed points. To register, you will need your 16-digit Debit Card number, the last four digits of your social security number (this is the primary member’s social security that is listed first on your Jolt account), zip code and email address.
- Once you have created your username and password and are able to log in, you will select “Redeem” to see the selection of items available.
- For CURewards account assistance contact (888) 634-6318. You can also contact Jolt at (800) 798-2328 ext. 139.
- To claim a travel reward, visit www.CURewards.com and order online or call us toll-free at (800) 900-6160.
Can I combine my Debit Rewards points with my spouses?
- Yes, you can combine household points by contacting us at (800) 798-2328 ext. 139.
Can I transfer my Debit Rewards point to my VISA Rewards points?
- We are not able to transfer points from a Debit Card to a Visa Rewards card.
Will my debit card continue to work after October 31, 2020?
- Yes, your Debit Card will continue to work. It will no longer earn Debit Card Reward points after October 31, 2020.
Will reward points still be available on my Jolt VISA Rewards card?
- Yes, you will continue to earn 1 point for every dollar in purchases on a Jolt VISA Rewards credit card along with double points for dining and gas.
Once again, thank you for allowing us to serve your financial needs.Go to main navigation