Calendar of Events
- June 13th, 2021 (1:00 PM): Pure-NRGY Fitness 2nd Annual Fun Run/Walk for Breast Cancer
- June 18, 2021 (4:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Food Truck Faceoff
- June 21st, 2021 (8:00 AM): East Side Soup Kitchen – 19th Annual Golf Outing
- June 24, 2021 (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM): St. Stans Polish Festival Road Race
- July 9, 2021 (4:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Food Truck Faceoff
- July 15th, 2021 (7:00 PM): Godspell Musical – Bay City Players
- July 16th, 2021 (7:00 PM): Godspell Musical – Bay City Players
- July 18th, 2021 (7:00 PM): Godspell Musical – Bay City Players
- August 7th, 2021 (8:00 PM): Gospel Fest 2021
- August 8th, 2021 (10:00 AM): Walk for Hope 2021 - 5K Run/Walk
- August 9, 2021 (11:30 AM) - August 14, 2021 (12:00 PM): The 5k walk/run raises funds and awareness for mental wellness and suicide prevention, intervention, and aftercare. Over 1,500 people will gather in support of this cause. All profits raised will be used in the Great Lakes Bay Region to host local and sta
- August 26, 2021 (4:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Food Truck Faceoff
- November 25th, 2021: Thanksgiving Day - CLOSED
- December 24th, 2021: Christmas Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- December 25th, 2021: Christmas Day: CLOSED
- December 31st, 2021: New Year's Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- January 1st, 2022: New Year's Day: CLOSED
Posted by Melissa Pashak, Marketing Specialist on October 7, 2020
With the average American spending 24 hours a week online, internet safety is more important than ever. A hacked or compromised computer can put you at risk for money loss, phishing scams or even complete identity theft.
Posted by Tiffany Watkins, VP Risk Management & Compliance on March 18, 2020
Scammers and fraudsters are leveraging our fears over COVID-19 and looking for yet another opportunity to scam consumers and financial institutions. Remain diligent when receiving and responding to emails, text messages, and social media posts during this time. These bad actors prey on our emotions so be careful! As we are a giving community, please consider reaching out to family and friends for the names of reputable organizations to donate to.
Posted by Bethany Dutcher, VP. Marketing on September 5, 2019
Did you know there were 14.4 million victims of identity theft in 2018? According to Javelin Strategy, each case cost the victim an average of $1,050 - and that's only the cost in dollars. When an individual's identity is stolen, the thief wreaks major havoc on the victim's financial health, which can take months, or even years, to recover from.