Calendar of Events
- June 13th, 2021 (1:00 PM): Pure-NRGY Fitness 2nd Annual Fun Run/Walk for Breast Cancer
- June 18, 2021 (4:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Food Truck Faceoff
- June 21st, 2021 (8:00 AM): East Side Soup Kitchen – 19th Annual Golf Outing
- June 24, 2021 (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM): St. Stans Polish Festival Road Race
- July 9, 2021 (4:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Food Truck Faceoff
- July 15th, 2021 (7:00 PM): Godspell Musical – Bay City Players
- July 16th, 2021 (7:00 PM): Godspell Musical – Bay City Players
- July 18th, 2021 (7:00 PM): Godspell Musical – Bay City Players
- August 7th, 2021 (8:00 PM): Gospel Fest 2021
- August 8th, 2021 (10:00 AM): Walk for Hope 2021 - 5K Run/Walk
- August 9, 2021 (11:30 AM) - August 14, 2021 (12:00 PM): The 5k walk/run raises funds and awareness for mental wellness and suicide prevention, intervention, and aftercare. Over 1,500 people will gather in support of this cause. All profits raised will be used in the Great Lakes Bay Region to host local and sta
- August 26, 2021 (4:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Food Truck Faceoff
- November 25th, 2021: Thanksgiving Day - CLOSED
- December 24th, 2021: Christmas Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- December 25th, 2021: Christmas Day: CLOSED
- December 31st, 2021: New Year's Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- January 1st, 2022: New Year's Day: CLOSED
Posted by GreenPath Financial Wellness on May 20, 2021
As students around America graduate, hundreds of thousands of people will soon enter the full-time workforce for the first time. Many of you may be asking, “How do I land my first job when I don’t have any experience?”
One key tool for job seekers is a resume.
Posted by GreenPath Financial Wellness on January 6, 2021
The New Year is a time for powerful new beginnings. It also presents an opportunity to look at our everyday habits – whether those habits relate to our health and fitness or our money habits as we manage any financial challenges.
Posted by Bridget Staffileno, VP Community Affairs on April 20, 2020
Arts and culture in the Great Lakes Bay Region is known for its vibrancy. Regardless of what sings to your soul, you can be sure you will find something right here in your own backyard.
Posted by Bethany Dutcher, VP. Marketing on April 15, 2020
1. Reduce stress
Stress hormones strain the immune system so it can’t do its best at protecting us from those nasty bacteria, says Dr. Tammy Born of the Born Clinic, Grand Rapids, Mich. Reduce the amount of stress in your life by practicing mindfulness, keeping in touch with friends and family through virtual means while social gatherings are restricted and by checking the news less often while the pandemic rages.
Posted by Melissa Pashak, Marketing Specialist on March 25, 2020
It isn’t easy to be holed up at home with just your family for company. After just a few days, you may be thinking there isn’t enough coffee or chocolate in this world for a parent who’s stuck home with their kids for weeks at a time. As the parent, though, you have the unique opportunity to set the tone in your home and decide if these weeks will be a nightmare for everyone, or filled with precious memory-making and family-bonding activities.
Here are some fun activities to keep your kids busy while you wait out the pandemic at home...
Posted by Bethany Dutcher, VP. Marketing on January 31, 2020
It’s time to decide where to watch the BIG game. While going to a sports bar has appeal, more people are choosing to stay home. In cities with NFL teams, as well as in cities without NFL teams, it’s been reported that Sunday sports bar foot traffic dropped by double digits.
Posted by Bethany Dutcher, VP. Marketing on January 22, 2020
Dreaming up big goals is easy; it’s finding a way to achieve them that can sometimes feel impossible. Maybe you decided this is the year you double your contributions to your retirement account or finally pull yourself out of debt. Whatever your big dreams may be, Marie Forleo’s new book Everything is Figureoutable will show you how to make them happen.
Forleo describes her mom as a woman with the tenacity of a bulldog and the language of a truck driver. The author’s chief philosophy, and the primary principle of her book, is centered on the wise words her mom shared with her, “Nothing in life is that complicated. You can do whatever you set your mind to if you just roll up your sleeves, get in there, and do it. Everything is figureoutable.”
Posted by Bethany Dutcher, VP. Marketing on November 12, 2019
Here at Jolt Credit Union, we hate to see your money go to waste, so we've put together a list of misleading advertising schemes you may come across when hunting for deals this Black Friday.
Be an informed consumer and shop smartly!
Posted by Bethany Dutcher, VP. Marketing on November 8, 2019
Thanksgiving prep stressing you out? Wondering how you're going to get everything done in time for the big day and stick to your budget at the same time?
We're here to help! Whether you're travelling home for the holiday or hosting a houseful of guests, we've got you covered. Jolt Credit Union is proud to present clever Thanksgiving hacks to save you time, stress and money as you prepare for Turkey Day.