Calendar of Events
- June 13th, 2021 (1:00 PM): Pure-NRGY Fitness 2nd Annual Fun Run/Walk for Breast Cancer
- June 18, 2021 (4:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Food Truck Faceoff
- June 21st, 2021 (8:00 AM): East Side Soup Kitchen – 19th Annual Golf Outing
- June 24, 2021 (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM): St. Stans Polish Festival Road Race
- July 9, 2021 (4:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Food Truck Faceoff
- July 15th, 2021 (7:00 PM): Godspell Musical – Bay City Players
- July 16th, 2021 (7:00 PM): Godspell Musical – Bay City Players
- July 18th, 2021 (7:00 PM): Godspell Musical – Bay City Players
- August 7th, 2021 (8:00 PM): Gospel Fest 2021
- August 8th, 2021 (10:00 AM): Walk for Hope 2021 - 5K Run/Walk
- August 9, 2021 (11:30 AM) - August 14, 2021 (12:00 PM): The 5k walk/run raises funds and awareness for mental wellness and suicide prevention, intervention, and aftercare. Over 1,500 people will gather in support of this cause. All profits raised will be used in the Great Lakes Bay Region to host local and sta
- August 26, 2021 (4:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Food Truck Faceoff
- November 25th, 2021: Thanksgiving Day - CLOSED
- December 24th, 2021: Christmas Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- December 25th, 2021: Christmas Day: CLOSED
- December 31st, 2021: New Year's Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- January 1st, 2022: New Year's Day: CLOSED
Posted by BALANCE on April 26, 2021
When it comes to spring cleaning, most people target their homes. And while it’s always a good idea to reduce clutter and clean up, don’t forget to refresh your finances as well. That’s right, it’s time to scrub away bad financial habits and dust off your savings goals.
Posted by GreenPath Financial Wellness on April 2, 2021
Spring is in the air, and what better way to celebrate than with a credit card spring cleaning!
(Really – we’re serious.)
Just like a thorough spring cleaning improves your home and gets everything in tip-top shape, a credit card spring cleaning will make a difference in your financial situation.
Posted by GreenPath Financial Wellness on January 6, 2021
The New Year is a time for powerful new beginnings. It also presents an opportunity to look at our everyday habits – whether those habits relate to our health and fitness or our money habits as we manage any financial challenges.
Posted by BALANCE on September 16, 2020
For good reason, high school students are set on an academically rigorous track towards college. Unfortunately, though, personal finance (a topic they need to understand to survive in life) is rarely taught to them in school.
Posted by Bethany Dutcher, VP. Marketing on September 10, 2019
We all grow up hearing the same financial advice: Spend less, save more and invest early. While most of these words of wisdom ring true, there are lots of widespread money management tips that are actually false.
Read on for 7 money myths that might be causing you more financial stress than benefit.
Posted by Bethany Dutcher, VP. Marketing on September 5, 2019
Did you know there were 14.4 million victims of identity theft in 2018? According to Javelin Strategy, each case cost the victim an average of $1,050 - and that's only the cost in dollars. When an individual's identity is stolen, the thief wreaks major havoc on the victim's financial health, which can take months, or even years, to recover from.