Calendar of Events
- October 23, 2021 (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM): Zoo Boo!
- October 23, 2021 (1:30 PM - 2:30 PM): SVSU Community Youth Days: Basketball Clinic
- October 24, 2021 (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM): Zoo Boo!
- November 25th, 2021: Thanksgiving Day - CLOSED
- December 24th, 2021: Christmas Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- December 25th, 2021: Christmas Day: CLOSED
- December 31st, 2021: New Year's Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- January 1st, 2022: New Year's Day: CLOSED
Posted by Bethany Dutcher, VP. Marketing on January 31, 2020
It’s time to decide where to watch the BIG game. While going to a sports bar has appeal, more people are choosing to stay home. In cities with NFL teams, as well as in cities without NFL teams, it’s been reported that Sunday sports bar foot traffic dropped by double digits.
Posted by Bethany Dutcher, VP. Marketing on January 22, 2020
Dreaming up big goals is easy; it’s finding a way to achieve them that can sometimes feel impossible. Maybe you decided this is the year you double your contributions to your retirement account or finally pull yourself out of debt. Whatever your big dreams may be, Marie Forleo’s new book Everything is Figureoutable will show you how to make them happen.
Forleo describes her mom as a woman with the tenacity of a bulldog and the language of a truck driver. The author’s chief philosophy, and the primary principle of her book, is centered on the wise words her mom shared with her, “Nothing in life is that complicated. You can do whatever you set your mind to if you just roll up your sleeves, get in there, and do it. Everything is figureoutable.”
Posted by GreenPath Financial Wellness on January 10, 2020
The dawn of a new decade is a time for powerful new beginnings. Are you ready for a powerful New Year’s resolution?
Eliminating debt, learning new spending habits, or building savings are choices that can change your life. They can affect your entire well-being– from stress levels, to physical and mental health. The new year and new decade is a great time to commit to your financial health.