Calendar of Events
- January 21st, 2022 (7:00 PM): 5th Annual Epilepsy Awareness Hockey Game
- January 22, 2022 (12:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Hoyt Park School Skate
- January 29, 2022 (12:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Hoyt Park Skate With the Mascots
- February 5, 2022 (12:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Hoyt Park Skate With The SVSU Hockey Team
- February 12, 2022 (12:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Hoyt Park Skate & Sledding 8th Annual Outhouse Race
- February 19, 2022 (4:30 PM - 8:00 PM): Snow Moon Trail Walk/Run
- February 26, 2022 (5:00 PM - 11:00 PM): Emerald Evening - A Midnight Masquerade
- March 13th, 2022 (11:45 PM): Msgr. Forbes College Scholarship Deadline
- March 20th, 2022 (9:00 AM): Bay Area Runner’s Club St. Patrick’s Day Races
- March 27th, 2022 (3:00 PM): Saginaw Choral Society - performance of Alzheimer’s Stories
- April 28th, 2022 (5:30 PM): 66th Annual Meeting
- May 30th, 2022: Memorial Day - CLOSED
- July 4th, 2022: Independence Day - CLOSED
- September 5th, 2022: Labor Day - CLOSED
- November 24th, 2022: Thanksgiving Day - CLOSED
Posted by GreenPath Financial Wellness on January 3, 2022
The New Year is a time for new beginnings. Are you ready to make money resolutions that stick?
Eliminating debt, learning new spending habits, or building savings are choices that can change your life. They can affect your entire well-being from stress levels, to physical and mental health.
When considered as one big New Year’s goal, it can be overwhelming to know where to begin. To make it possible in the year ahead, here are five tips to commit to your financial health.