Calendar of Events
- October 23, 2021 (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM): Zoo Boo!
- October 23, 2021 (1:30 PM - 2:30 PM): SVSU Community Youth Days: Basketball Clinic
- October 24, 2021 (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM): Zoo Boo!
- November 25th, 2021: Thanksgiving Day - CLOSED
- December 24th, 2021: Christmas Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- December 25th, 2021: Christmas Day: CLOSED
- December 31st, 2021: New Year's Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- January 1st, 2022: New Year's Day: CLOSED
Posted by Melissa Pashak, Marketing Specialist on March 22, 2021
Just as we practice staying in good physical health, it’s also important to be sure we are practicing good financial health. Financial check-ups are a great way to be sure that you and your family are on the right financial track. Here are 12 tips to help get you started.
1. Track spending to know where your money goes. Identify expenses that can be reduced or eliminated—and take immediate action.