Calendar of Events
- June 13th, 2021 (1:00 PM): Pure-NRGY Fitness 2nd Annual Fun Run/Walk for Breast Cancer
- June 18, 2021 (4:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Food Truck Faceoff
- June 21st, 2021 (8:00 AM): East Side Soup Kitchen – 19th Annual Golf Outing
- June 24, 2021 (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM): St. Stans Polish Festival Road Race
- July 9, 2021 (4:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Food Truck Faceoff
- July 15th, 2021 (7:00 PM): Godspell Musical – Bay City Players
- July 16th, 2021 (7:00 PM): Godspell Musical – Bay City Players
- July 18th, 2021 (7:00 PM): Godspell Musical – Bay City Players
- August 7th, 2021 (8:00 PM): Gospel Fest 2021
- August 8th, 2021 (10:00 AM): Walk for Hope 2021 - 5K Run/Walk
- August 9, 2021 (11:30 AM) - August 14, 2021 (12:00 PM): The 5k walk/run raises funds and awareness for mental wellness and suicide prevention, intervention, and aftercare. Over 1,500 people will gather in support of this cause. All profits raised will be used in the Great Lakes Bay Region to host local and sta
- August 26, 2021 (4:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Food Truck Faceoff
- November 25th, 2021: Thanksgiving Day - CLOSED
- December 24th, 2021: Christmas Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- December 25th, 2021: Christmas Day: CLOSED
- December 31st, 2021: New Year's Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- January 1st, 2022: New Year's Day: CLOSED
Posted by Bridget Staffileno, VP Community Affairs on April 20, 2020
Arts and culture in the Great Lakes Bay Region is known for its vibrancy. Regardless of what sings to your soul, you can be sure you will find something right here in your own backyard.
Posted by Bethany Dutcher, VP. Marketing on April 15, 2020
1. Reduce stress
Stress hormones strain the immune system so it can’t do its best at protecting us from those nasty bacteria, says Dr. Tammy Born of the Born Clinic, Grand Rapids, Mich. Reduce the amount of stress in your life by practicing mindfulness, keeping in touch with friends and family through virtual means while social gatherings are restricted and by checking the news less often while the pandemic rages.
Posted by GreenPath Financial Wellness on April 3, 2020
The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has had a financial impact on millions of Americans. Thankfully, some relief is on the way.
Lawmakers recently passed a stimulus package to combat the economic impact of COVID-19. As part of the bill, people are expected to receive payments of up to $1,200 for each adult and $500 for every child.
If you are expecting a stimulus check, you may be unsure how to best use the money you receive. This will depend on your unique situation. But in general, here are five areas to prioritize: