Calendar of Events
- June 13th, 2021 (1:00 PM): Pure-NRGY Fitness 2nd Annual Fun Run/Walk for Breast Cancer
- June 18, 2021 (4:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Food Truck Faceoff
- June 21st, 2021 (8:00 AM): East Side Soup Kitchen – 19th Annual Golf Outing
- June 24, 2021 (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM): St. Stans Polish Festival Road Race
- July 9, 2021 (4:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Food Truck Faceoff
- July 15th, 2021 (7:00 PM): Godspell Musical – Bay City Players
- July 16th, 2021 (7:00 PM): Godspell Musical – Bay City Players
- July 18th, 2021 (7:00 PM): Godspell Musical – Bay City Players
- August 7th, 2021 (8:00 PM): Gospel Fest 2021
- August 8th, 2021 (10:00 AM): Walk for Hope 2021 - 5K Run/Walk
- August 9, 2021 (11:30 AM) - August 14, 2021 (12:00 PM): The 5k walk/run raises funds and awareness for mental wellness and suicide prevention, intervention, and aftercare. Over 1,500 people will gather in support of this cause. All profits raised will be used in the Great Lakes Bay Region to host local and sta
- August 26, 2021 (4:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Food Truck Faceoff
- November 25th, 2021: Thanksgiving Day - CLOSED
- December 24th, 2021: Christmas Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- December 25th, 2021: Christmas Day: CLOSED
- December 31st, 2021: New Year's Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- January 1st, 2022: New Year's Day: CLOSED
Posted by BALANCE on April 26, 2021
When it comes to spring cleaning, most people target their homes. And while it’s always a good idea to reduce clutter and clean up, don’t forget to refresh your finances as well. That’s right, it’s time to scrub away bad financial habits and dust off your savings goals.
Posted by GreenPath Financial Wellness on April 19, 2021
Practical money management skills learned at an early age can have a lasting impact on the rest of your child’s life. In fact, this is one of the most important areas where you can truly change the course of their life. Educating your children about financial wellness will help them build healthy spending habits for the future.
Here are some great ways to teach your kids about money.
Posted by BALANCE on April 15, 2021
Every year, American children receive over $15 billion in allowance, gifts and wages – reason enough to start teaching children money management and consumer skills at a young age. The following tips can make the difference between a child who grows up to be financially secure – and one who isn’t.
Teach by example: The best way to instill good financial habits is by “walking the talk.” For instance, when you go shopping, include your kids in the process – planning, budgeting, and comparing prices and quality. If they urge you to buy something that is over budget, explain that spending more on the item you’re purchasing today is not as important as saving up for something else you need or want in the future.
Posted by GreenPath Financial Wellness on April 2, 2021
Spring is in the air, and what better way to celebrate than with a credit card spring cleaning!
(Really – we’re serious.)
Just like a thorough spring cleaning improves your home and gets everything in tip-top shape, a credit card spring cleaning will make a difference in your financial situation.