Calendar of Events
- October 23, 2021 (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM): Zoo Boo!
- October 23, 2021 (1:30 PM - 2:30 PM): SVSU Community Youth Days: Basketball Clinic
- October 24, 2021 (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM): Zoo Boo!
- November 25th, 2021: Thanksgiving Day - CLOSED
- December 24th, 2021: Christmas Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- December 25th, 2021: Christmas Day: CLOSED
- December 31st, 2021: New Year's Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- January 1st, 2022: New Year's Day: CLOSED
Posted by Melissa Pashak, Marketing Specialist on July 15, 2020
Think you’re too young to worry about your credit history? Think again! Credit history can open doors. One day you’ll need a loan to buy something big like a car or a house. To do this, you’ll need a positive credit history. The earlier you learn good credit habits, the better.
Posted by GreenPath Financial Wellness on July 10, 2020
As real estate markets re-open across the country, current historically-low mortgage rates may make it seem like the perfect time to purchase your first home.
For many, owning a home is a big part of the American Dream. There’s a sense of pride and accomplishment in ownership. It can give you greater freedom and privacy, while also adding to your financial security.