Calendar of Events
- October 23, 2021 (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM): Zoo Boo!
- October 23, 2021 (1:30 PM - 2:30 PM): SVSU Community Youth Days: Basketball Clinic
- October 24, 2021 (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM): Zoo Boo!
- November 25th, 2021: Thanksgiving Day - CLOSED
- December 24th, 2021: Christmas Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- December 25th, 2021: Christmas Day: CLOSED
- December 31st, 2021: New Year's Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- January 1st, 2022: New Year's Day: CLOSED
Posted by BALANCE on July 13, 2021
At some point during the long summer, kids are bound to say the words every parent dreads: “Mom, I’m bored!” Oh sure, there are many things to do—amusement parks, costly trips to the mall, and summer camps—just to name a few. But thrifty moms and dads can keep kids happy without having to break the bank. With a little creativity, you can still uncover a variety of ways to keep your children stimulated with little or no cost. Here are some budget-friendly activities to enjoy during the long summer months: