Calendar of Events
- October 23, 2021 (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM): Zoo Boo!
- October 23, 2021 (1:30 PM - 2:30 PM): SVSU Community Youth Days: Basketball Clinic
- October 24, 2021 (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM): Zoo Boo!
- November 25th, 2021: Thanksgiving Day - CLOSED
- December 24th, 2021: Christmas Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- December 25th, 2021: Christmas Day: CLOSED
- December 31st, 2021: New Year's Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- January 1st, 2022: New Year's Day: CLOSED
Posted by Bethany Dutcher, VP. Marketing on September 23, 2019
Dollar stores can be tremendous spending traps, but they can also be a great way to snag a bargain. It's all in how you plan your visit.
Read on to learn how to get the best deal at the dollar store.
Posted by Bethany Dutcher, VP. Marketing on September 10, 2019
We all grow up hearing the same financial advice: Spend less, save more and invest early. While most of these words of wisdom ring true, there are lots of widespread money management tips that are actually false.
Read on for 7 money myths that might be causing you more financial stress than benefit.
Posted by Bethany Dutcher, VP. Marketing on September 5, 2019
Did you know there were 14.4 million victims of identity theft in 2018? According to Javelin Strategy, each case cost the victim an average of $1,050 - and that's only the cost in dollars. When an individual's identity is stolen, the thief wreaks major havoc on the victim's financial health, which can take months, or even years, to recover from.