Calendar of Events
- June 13th, 2021 (1:00 PM): Pure-NRGY Fitness 2nd Annual Fun Run/Walk for Breast Cancer
- June 18, 2021 (4:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Food Truck Faceoff
- June 21st, 2021 (8:00 AM): East Side Soup Kitchen – 19th Annual Golf Outing
- June 24, 2021 (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM): St. Stans Polish Festival Road Race
- July 9, 2021 (4:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Food Truck Faceoff
- July 15th, 2021 (7:00 PM): Godspell Musical – Bay City Players
- July 16th, 2021 (7:00 PM): Godspell Musical – Bay City Players
- July 18th, 2021 (7:00 PM): Godspell Musical – Bay City Players
- August 7th, 2021 (8:00 PM): Gospel Fest 2021
- August 8th, 2021 (10:00 AM): Walk for Hope 2021 - 5K Run/Walk
- August 9, 2021 (11:30 AM) - August 14, 2021 (12:00 PM): The 5k walk/run raises funds and awareness for mental wellness and suicide prevention, intervention, and aftercare. Over 1,500 people will gather in support of this cause. All profits raised will be used in the Great Lakes Bay Region to host local and sta
- August 26, 2021 (4:00 PM - 9:00 PM): Food Truck Faceoff
- November 25th, 2021: Thanksgiving Day - CLOSED
- December 24th, 2021: Christmas Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- December 25th, 2021: Christmas Day: CLOSED
- December 31st, 2021: New Year's Eve: Open 9am - 1pm
- January 1st, 2022: New Year's Day: CLOSED
Posted by Bethany Dutcher, VP. Marketing on March 17, 2020
At Jolt Credit Union, your wellness and financial well-being are our top priority as we face the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Here are five additional ways to help you stay healthy and avoid spreading germs.
Posted by Bethany Dutcher, VP. Marketing on January 31, 2020
It’s time to decide where to watch the BIG game. While going to a sports bar has appeal, more people are choosing to stay home. In cities with NFL teams, as well as in cities without NFL teams, it’s been reported that Sunday sports bar foot traffic dropped by double digits.
Posted by Bethany Dutcher, VP. Marketing on January 22, 2020
Dreaming up big goals is easy; it’s finding a way to achieve them that can sometimes feel impossible. Maybe you decided this is the year you double your contributions to your retirement account or finally pull yourself out of debt. Whatever your big dreams may be, Marie Forleo’s new book Everything is Figureoutable will show you how to make them happen.
Forleo describes her mom as a woman with the tenacity of a bulldog and the language of a truck driver. The author’s chief philosophy, and the primary principle of her book, is centered on the wise words her mom shared with her, “Nothing in life is that complicated. You can do whatever you set your mind to if you just roll up your sleeves, get in there, and do it. Everything is figureoutable.”
Posted by GreenPath Financial Wellness on January 10, 2020
The dawn of a new decade is a time for powerful new beginnings. Are you ready for a powerful New Year’s resolution?
Eliminating debt, learning new spending habits, or building savings are choices that can change your life. They can affect your entire well-being– from stress levels, to physical and mental health. The new year and new decade is a great time to commit to your financial health.
Posted by Bethany Dutcher, VP. Marketing on November 12, 2019
Here at Jolt Credit Union, we hate to see your money go to waste, so we've put together a list of misleading advertising schemes you may come across when hunting for deals this Black Friday.
Be an informed consumer and shop smartly!
Posted by Bethany Dutcher, VP. Marketing on November 8, 2019
Thanksgiving prep stressing you out? Wondering how you're going to get everything done in time for the big day and stick to your budget at the same time?
We're here to help! Whether you're travelling home for the holiday or hosting a houseful of guests, we've got you covered. Jolt Credit Union is proud to present clever Thanksgiving hacks to save you time, stress and money as you prepare for Turkey Day.
Posted by GreenPath Financial Wellness on October 24, 2019
October is Financial Planning Month, and with the New Year right around the corner, now is a great time to make sure you are on track to meet your short- and long-term financial goals.
Here are three tips to keep your spending in check and finish the year out strong:
Posted by Melissa Pashak, Marketing Specialist on October 21, 2019
Don’t blow big bucks on your Halloween décor when you can DIY for a fraction of the price! Check out our list of creative, fun and inexpensive projects to make your home the spookiest haunt on the block.