Last Updated: 11/11/2021
Interpretation and Definitions
- Account – a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service
- Affiliate – officially attached or connected to an organization
- Application – software program provided by Jolt Credit Union downloaded by you on an electronic device.
- Company – refers to Jolt Credit Union, 6180 State St, Saginaw MI 48603
- Country – refers to: Michigan, US
- Device – any device that can access the services such as a computer, cellphone, or tablet
- Personal Data – any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Services – refers to the application
- Service Provider – any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of Jolt Credit Union. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by Jolt Credit Union to facilitate the service, to provide the service on behalf of Jolt Credit Union, to perform services related to the service or to assist Jolt Credit Union in analyzing how the service is used
- Usage data – refers to data collected automatically, either generated by using the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example: duration of a page visit)
- You – refers to the individual access or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First Name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Zip code
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage data may include information such as your devices internet protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and day of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
Information Collected While Using the Application
When using our application, to provide features of our application, we may collect, with your permission:
- Information regarding your location
- Pictures and or other information from your device’s camera and photo library
We use this information to provide features of our service, to improve and customize our service. The information may be uploaded to the company’s servers and/or service providers or it may simply be stored on your device.
You can enable or disable access to this information at any time through your device settings.
Use of Your Personal Data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor usage.
- To manage your account, to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the server that are available to registered users.
- To contact you: to contact you by email, telephone, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as mobile application push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you already have or enquired about.
- To manage your requests to us.
- For business Transfers: we may us your information to evaluate or conduct a merger or other sale or transfer.
- For other purposes: we may use your information for other purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, marketing, and member experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service providers: we may share your information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service or to contact you.
- For business transfers: we may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of any merger or sale of company assets
- With Business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions
Retention of Your Personal Data
Jolt Credit Union will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at Jolt Credit Unions’ operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your location.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, Jolt Credit Union may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to a valid request by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other Legal requirements
Jolt Credit Union may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights and property of Jolt Credit Union
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protect the personal safety of users, the service, or the public
- Protect against legal Liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute safety.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume not responsibility for that content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party site or service.