With Mobile Banking you can easily and securely access your accounts anytime, anywhere all from your phone or tablet! This application is free to download.
- Check balances & account history
- Transfer funds
- Deposit checks using Mobile Deposit
- View account statement
- Pay a Person via text, direct deposit or check
- Pay bills
- Touch ID capability
- Disable your Debit Card if lost
- Schedule travel dates and destinations for Debit Card
- Find ATM & Branch Locations
- SMS text alerts
Video: Check out all of the features and services within the Jolt Credit Union Mobile app!
Video: How to Make Quick Transfers With Jolt's Mobile Banking App
Deposit money into your Jolt account from wherever you are! Now you can securely and conveniently make deposits to your savings, checking or money market accounts using your smartphone or tablet device. All you need is a phone/tablet with a camera, Jolt’s Mobile Banking app and a valid check.
- Log into the Jolt Mobile Banking app
- Select Mobile Deposit in the menu
- Enter the deposit amount of the check
- Select the account you wish to deposit funds to
- Take pictures of the front and back of the check
- Review and approve the images of the check
- Submit the images for deposit
How much can I deposit?
The daily check limit is $5,000, 10 checks maximum.
How should I endorse checks submitted through Mobile Deposit?
Checks should contain endorsement of all payees listed on the check.
What are the guidelines for taking a good picture of the check for Mobile Deposit?
Place the check against a dark background, avoid shadows, and keep the camera at the same angle as the check. Use a well-lit area and keep hands and fingers away from check when capturing the image.
When will my deposit show in my account?
Mobile Deposit Funds are subject to a 2-business day hold and are not subject to the Expedited Funds Availability Act. Please contact us directly with any questions regarding mobile deposits
What do I do with my paper check after using Mobile Deposit?
The credit union requests that members retain physical checks for a period of 15 days to ensure successful clearing of the item.
Are there fees for using Mobile Deposit?
Jolt’s Mobile Deposit service is totally free for members.
What do I do if I realize I have deposited the same check twice?
If an error has occurred, contact the credit union right away and proper holds can be placed or an adjustment can be made to the account.
The following items will not be accepted through Mobile Deposit:
- Checks over $5,000
- Checks made payable to any person or entity other than you
- Be prohibited by, or received in violation of, any law, rule or regulation
- Be known or suspected (or should have known of suspected) as fraudulent or otherwise authorized by the owner of the account in which the check was drawn
- Has been previously cashed or deposited
- Be postdated or more than six (6) months old
- Be payable to cash
- Be irregular in any way
- Bear the signature of the person on whose account the check is drawn
- Be drawn on financial institutions located outside of the United States
Video: How to Mobile Deposit with Jolt’s App
Download our APP for your mobile device today!
To access Mobile Banking, you will first need to enroll your account in Online Banking. After you have successfully enrolled, you can then download the new Jolt mobile app. You will use the same User Name ID and password that you established for Online Banking.
Video: How to Download Jolt's Mobile Banking App
A. No. Jolt Credit Union mobile banking is free and available to all Jolt members.
A. You are able to reset your password at any time by clicking the "forgot your password” link when you sign in and follow the instructions. You will need to know your Username and your email address on file. You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your Password.
A. It's simple! Select ‘Enroll’, located just below the login button, on the home page and follow the prompts to be enrolled.
A. Contact Jolt Credit Union at 800-798-2328 for assistance.
A. If you receive the message: "Invalid signon"
You may have input your username or password incorrectly.
If you’re unable to reset your password following the Forgot my Password link, contact the credit union at (800) 798-2328 for assistance.
A. Within Mobile Banking you can make a payment on your VISA by selecting Transfer Money in the menu. Select the account you would like to have the funds taken from, and select your VISA card for the account to transfer to.
Mobile Deposit Funds are subject to a 2-business day hold and are not subject to the Expedited Funds Availability Act. Please contact us directly with any questions regarding mobile deposits.
A. Mobile Alerts are a great way to stay connected with your account, you will be alerted via text when activities of your choosing take place. Mobile Alerts include: daily summary, balance below and balance changed.
To enroll in Mobile Alerts click the menu in Mobile Banking, select Alerts to enroll.
A. The mobile app is available for Apple devices in the Apple StoreSM. Android phones and tablet apps is available in Google PlayTM. Your username and password is the same for both Online and Mobile Banking.
A. Yes! By selecting eStatements in the menu you can view your monthly statements, important notices, tax statements and quarterly newsletters. Please note that when you select the eStatement month, your statement will open in a web browser, closing your Jolt CU app.
A. You can transfer money to another Jolt Credit Union account by selecting Transfer Money in the menu. You will need the account number the money is transferring to, the primary account holder’s last name, and account ID.
Share ID examples: 0010 = Savings, 0040 = Checking.
A. iOS and Android devices are able to use the Jolt CU mobile banking app. This includes, but is not limited to, iPhone, iPad, Android-enabled tablets and Android-enabled smartphones.
- Access Your Accounts – view account balances and account history.
- Make Transfers – transfer money between your accounts and transfer money to another members share or loan.
- Deposit Checks - deposit checks directly into your desired account with the simplicity of taking a picture on your device with Jolt's Mobile Deposit
- Manage Cards – turn your debit card off and on with card controls. You can also add information about upcoming travel plans to make use of your cards abroad.
- Pay Bills – pay your bills with the swipe of a finger. You must first register for Bill Pay on a computer before paying bills through mobile banking.
- eStatements – view your monthly statements, important notices, tax statements and quarterly newsletters.
- Locations – use the App to locate the ATM or branch nearest your location. You can also search the nearly 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP ATMs to find the one nearest your location.
- Contact Us – Contact quickly right from the App by phone or secure message.