Earn serious debit card purchase refunds (and more) with this free account.
EARNS PURCHASE REWARDS. Earn 2.50% cash back on your debit card purchases every month when you meet our easy qualifications.
ATM WITHDRAWAL FEE REFUNDS. Get refunds on any ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide, up to $25 per month.
FREE CHECKING. No monthly maintenance fees, no minimum balance requirements, and no minimum deposit to open.
Earn Purchase Refunds Every Month
Just by doing a few easy banking activities, (we call them "qualifications") you'll earn your Kasasa Cash Back rewards every month!
- Free checking that pays you back
- Earn 2.50% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $400 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $120 cash back per year, $10 max per month
- Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum deposit to open
- Free Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Free eStatements and Jolt Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Deposits
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH)
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
If for some reason you don’t meet the qualifications, there’s no need to worry. Your account is still free. Plus, the very next month you can get right back to earning your full rewards.
When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive a rate of 2.50% cash back on up to a total of $400.00 PIN-based or signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $10.00 cash back payments may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
You will receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $25.00 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your Kasasa Cash Back account during that Monthly Qualification Cycle. We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM withdrawal fee. If you have not received an appropriate reimbursement, we will adjust the reimbursement amount if we receive the transaction receipt within sixty (60) calendar days of the withdrawal transaction.
When your Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded.
The cash back payments and nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of the current statement cycle.
Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed.