PUT THE EQUITY TO WORK IN YOUR HOME FOR YOU
A home equity line of credit is a revolving loan with a variable rate. Like a traditional home equity loan, a line of credit taps into the equity in your home, but can be used on an ongoing basis. If you want to make continuous upgrades to your home, especially over a long period of time, a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is a more efficient way of managing your home’s equity. You can also apply for the money available when you need it for financial emergencies.
A HOME EQUITY CAN BE USED FOR:
- Home Improvements
- Debt Consolidation
- College Expenses
- A New Car
- Anything, your possibilities are endless!
- Easy application process
- Affordable monthly payment
- 10-year draw and 25-year amortization period
- Up to 100% financing available
- Minimum loan amount of $10,000 and a maximum of $100,000, based on qualification
- Minimum draw amount of $100 on Home Equity Line of Credit
- Rate can change quarterly with a maximum increase of 1% per quarter
- Loan max rate of 18%
- Line of credit advances can be made for your convenience through iTalk, Online Banking, Mobile Banking or through checks.
Convenient Access to Your Home Equity Line of Credit
And in the future, if something comes up unexpectedly it won’t disturb your sleep; your Home Equity Line of Credit will be there to help. You’ll even receive a checkbook, making access to your cash as easy as, well…writing a check.
Home Mortgage Disclosure Act Notice
The HMDA data about our residential mortgage lending are available online for review. The data show the geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex, age, and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. HMDA data for many other financial institutions are also available online. For more information, visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Website.