Jolt Credit Union
eStatement Disclosure Agreement
How eStatements Work
Your periodic electronic statement will be available through Online Banking. Hardware and Software requirements are as follows: Personal Computer, Internet Service Provider, Adobe PDF Reader.
eStatement Application and Consent Form
By electronically confirming my request for eStatements, I authorize Jolt Credit Union to set up my account to receive electronic periodic statements and marketing materials, I agree and understand the following:
- This consent is to receive your regular periodic statements electronically as well as other disclosures required by law, other notices, newsletters and promotional materials sent from Jolt Credit Union.
- The electronic record accurately reflects the information found in the paper copy.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to receive your periodic statement on paper. You understand you will not receive a paper statement in addition to electronic statements.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to receive your periodic statement electronically at no charge. Use Online Banking or contact the credit union to cancel eStatements.
- It is your responsibility to inform the credit union of changes to your email address. You can change your email address in Online Banking, by calling the credit union, in person or using the secure messaging system in Online Banking. Never include confidential information in a standard email message.
- If you want to receive a paper copy of your periodic statement, while you are signed up for eStatements, you may call the Member Service Department at 800.798.2328. A fee of $2.00 per statement page will be assessed to your account.
Hardware and Software requirements are as follows: Personal Computer, Internet Service Provider, Adobe PDF Reader.