Calendar of Events
- January 25, 2020 (12:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Hoyt Park School Skate
- February 1, 2020 (11:30 AM - 12:30 PM): SVSU Community Youth Days - Volleyball
- February 1, 2020 (12:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Hoyt Park Skate With the Mascots
- February 8, 2020 (12:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Hoyt Park Skate With The SVSU Hockey Team
- February 9th, 2020 (3:00 PM): Our Choirs Love Emmaus House
- February 13, 2020 (6:00 AM - 6:00 PM): Covenant Kids Radiothon
- February 14, 2020 (6:00 AM - 6:00 PM): Covenant Kids Radiothon
- February 15, 2020 (12:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Hoyt Park School Skate, Skating, Sledding & Outhouse Races
- February 16th, 2020 (8:30 AM): Walk for Warmth
- February 22, 2020 (11:30 AM - 12:30 PM): SVSU Community Youth Days - Soccer
- March 7th, 2020: Special Olympics Polar Plunge
- March 7, 2020 (9:00 AM - 11:30 AM): READ Association Books for Breakfast
- March 7th, 2020 (5:00 PM): 64th Annual Meeting & Dinner/Dance
- March 12th, 2020 (10:00 AM): Jolt Euchre Tournament
- March 14, 2020 (10:00 AM - 3:00 PM): Bay Area Runnerís Club Fitness Expo and Leprechaun Race
- March 15th, 2020: Bay Area Runnerís Club St. Patrickís Day Races
We're happy you're here. Our blog gives us another way to communicate with you in a fun, relaxed way.
Don't worry; we won't be selling you anything. We just want to share a more personal part of ourselves so you can get to know the lighter side of the credit union. Our goal is to improve your financial well-being, we'll also share helpful financial tips and recommendations covering everything from students loans to retirement planning, and dream vacations to budgeting, many from our own personal experiences.
After all, we're still people helping people, as we have been for 60 plus years. Now we just have more ways to reach out and help.